Denver Direct: City Council Develops Verbal Diarrhea, Can’t Stop Talking, Meeting Runs Nearly 10 hours, Ends at 3:20 a.m. With a Yes Vote …
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
City Council Develops Verbal Diarrhea, Can’t Stop Talking, Meeting Runs Nearly 10 hours, Ends at 3:20 a.m. With a Yes Vote …
Blogger records entire meeting, creates 1.1 Gigabyte file, refuses to look at it.
at 11:27 AM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- City Council Develops Verbal Diarrhea, Can’t Stop ...
- Thatcher Fountain in City Park
- Memories are Made of This
- This Just In.....Pot Goes to Trial
- Denver Zoo Gets “Hypocritical” Label for Booking R...
- Green Apple Festival - Earth Day - City Park Denve...
- Official's Response
- Busy Day at the Parks
- Carla's Contributions 4-7-08
- How Green Turned Purple
- Denver Water
- The Pinnacle
- Denver Parks Policy (continued)
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.