Denver Direct: State Rep. Rosemary Marshall at Denver Dems
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Colorado State Representative Rosemary Marshall gives a status report at the Denver Democrats meeting on June 16, 2007. Topics include Amendment 41 – ID and driver license – home ownership protection – mortgage fraud – low-cost prescription drugs – increased benefits – homestead tax exemption (7:04)
at 12:24 PM
- Thank You to the People of Denver
- Elevated From the Comments
- So Denver is Totally Kewl
- Reality Check at Ruby Hill Park
- We're 37th!
- Michael Moore Shrugs Off Wacko at SiCKO Promo
- State Rep. Rosemary Marshall at Denver Dems
- Association Baton Proves Sticky
- Sen. Chris Romer at Denver Democrats
- Street Level at Colfax and York
- DeGette Apparently Unaware of Bush's Martial Law P...
- DeGette at Mercury Cafe - June 9, 2007
- As of 7:07pm tonight ...
- Making a List, and Checking it Twice
- Denver Mother Talks About the Surge
- Chimera in the Home Stretch
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.