Denver Direct: Lowry Landfill Runoff Becomes Greywater Effluent Then Piped to City Park Lake?
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Referred to in the previous post, this is KGNU radio coverage of the press conference held on Sept 10, 2007 on the shore of Ferril Lake in City Park by the Rocky Mountain Peace and Justice Center. As you listen you can scroll down to the written detail of the story. I am just starting to understand the backstory of collusion in the “old-boys club” of Government regulatory bodies and the large entities they “regulate”. Hehe! I should have known.
If this sort of thing interests you, you should definitely read the brilliant 3-part series “Dirty Secrets” in Westword from 2001. However, we need an update. Westword? Coyote Gulch? We need some help here.
So where are those results from the January die-off? Ready in a “few weeks?” Inquiring minds want to know.
at 8:52 PM
- Facts About Insane Pot Policy
- From the Unsinkables, Inc.
- Tertiary Treatment System for Lowry Polluters
- Amy Goodman in Denver
- Lowry Landfill Runoff Becomes Greywater Effluent T...
- City Park Ferril Lake, Denver, Colorado
- We can be just like Texas!
- City Park West Neighborhood Association Rises Anew...
- What If ? Colorado - Part 2
- Cake Crumbs
- What If? Colorado
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.