Denver Direct: Cake Crumbs
Monday, September 3, 2007
Check out those blueberry scones in the foreground – my favorite.
Yes, we’re being given crumbs again, but this time in the form of fantastic baked goods at the new shop at 1422 E 22nd Ave, down from the Cone Zone. Sean and Denon Moore opened the Cake Crumbs bakery a few weeks ago, just on week-ends for now. Don’t fret, their on-line bakery will make it easy to get those special orders, 24/7.
at 2:51 PM
- Facts About Insane Pot Policy
- From the Unsinkables, Inc.
- Tertiary Treatment System for Lowry Polluters
- Amy Goodman in Denver
- Lowry Landfill Runoff Becomes Greywater Effluent T...
- City Park Ferril Lake, Denver, Colorado
- We can be just like Texas!
- City Park West Neighborhood Association Rises Anew...
- What If ? Colorado - Part 2
- Cake Crumbs
- What If? Colorado
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.