Wednesday, August 8, 2007
House District 8 Candidate Matt Bergles talks with the Clarkes.
Thanks to neighborhood activists Pat Manning and The Cone Zone’s Denise Meny, a lively gathering of over 200 folks at 22nd and Humboldt Streets got plenty to eat Tuesday night. Free hot dogs, hamburgers, cake and ice cream were provided by generous sponsors including the Cone Zone, East Denver Liquor, the Chicken Palace, My Style Boutique, Cake Crumbs bakery, Walmart and the CPWNA.
The Merchant’s at 22nd and Humboldt are quite a positive force in the neighborhood these days. Let’s give them our support in return.
at 1:05 PM
- Pot Pourri
- Pro - For Various Reasons
- Con - Vested Interest in Pot Prohibition
- Council as Educators
- Can We Learn by Example?
- Did Hancock Violate City Charter?
- The Big Doobie
- And in the other corner, we have...
- We're Not Closed-Minded Bigots...
- Bond Issue - Joe Anderson - Check the Track Record...
- Bond Issue - Jan Mares - I Can't Afford It
- Denver Bond Issue and Mill Levy Increase
- Part 1: DNA Evidence + DA Morrissey = 50 Burglars ...
- Part 2 - City Council Proposed Marijuana Ordinance...
- Come On, Let's Rehab the Whole House!
- Honkin' For Impeachment
- National Night Out in City Park West
- Nickel and Dime is Now $5 and $10
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.