Saturday, June 16, 2007
I’m impressed that our local politicians come out to tell us what they’ve been up to lately. Too bad so few citizens come out to listen and question. Thanks to the Denver Dems for providing this occasion.
Romer talks about school accountability – teaching English – status quo failure – fear of testing – “you sat in the seat” high school diploma and more. (5:32)
Geothermal – solar – wind – Colorado to be Silicon Valley of Solar – thanks – renewable energy – solar without subsidy – concentrated solar – jobs created – Diana DeGette – Colorado has best combination of wind and solar – will be goldmine for Colorado (5:24)
at 6:04 PM
- Thank You to the People of Denver
- Elevated From the Comments
- So Denver is Totally Kewl
- Reality Check at Ruby Hill Park
- We're 37th!
- Michael Moore Shrugs Off Wacko at SiCKO Promo
- State Rep. Rosemary Marshall at Denver Dems
- Association Baton Proves Sticky
- Sen. Chris Romer at Denver Democrats
- Street Level at Colfax and York
- DeGette Apparently Unaware of Bush's Martial Law P...
- DeGette at Mercury Cafe - June 9, 2007
- As of 7:07pm tonight ...
- Making a List, and Checking it Twice
- Denver Mother Talks About the Surge
- Chimera in the Home Stretch
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.