Denver Direct: Campaign Sign Demons at Work
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
I was surprised when I went out this morning to clean up after yesterday’s hail storm. In the dumpster behind my house I found:
Oh no! The campaign sign demons at work again! Three Bailey signs in the dumpster. Let’s see; three is more than one person should have in their yard, so it probably wasn’t just a neighbor tired of the decorations. Two were folded and there were no wire sign holders. The lids were closed but the signs were right on top – as if arranged?
Why my dumpster? I checked the other dumpsters in my alley and there were none. What could it mean?
at 9:36 AM
- More "Unrelenting Attacks Unleashed"
- Campaign Sign Demons at Work
- Financing and Participation
- Broken Windows
- Flag This! (Part 3)
- Fighting Crime in the Neighborhood
- Snow Removal
- Latest District 8 Results
- What Ever Happened to Lynn Smith?
- District 8 Goes Old Skool
- The Disappearing Disclaimer (re: Flag This!)
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.