Denver Direct: VidiViews
Sunday, April 8, 2007
If you’ve been checking out the candidate videos on this site, you may be interested in how many views each candidate has received. Let me first state that I know this is not a “scientific” survey, any more than the number of yards signs is a true measure of popularity. That said, I couldn’t resist plotting the results (I was a scientist in a former life.)
Of course the graph only represents those who have computer access and visit blogs and candidate sites that link to YouTube. It may also include those who stumbled upon the videos and are not Denver voters.
The first 3 bars on the left are for the 3 at-large candidates who have only one video on this site. Linkhart is the clear winner.
The next 5 bars to the right are based on 4 videos each except for Smith who has three videos. These results are static and reflect the results as of the date of this post.
at 11:00 AM
- Compare and Contrast
- Plague in Denver - City Park Squirrels Infected
- Latest YouTube Hits
- Flag This! (Part 2)
- "Why are You Being So Mean to Me?"
- Lack of Transparency
- Change of Pace
- CPWNA – The Overlay Railroad
- CPWNA - August 2006 - Financial Chair Resigns
- CPWNA - July 2006 - Financial Chair is Hopeful
- Flag This
- Check Out Sharon Bailey's Updated Website
- This Just In
- People Are Pissed Off
- Buzz Abounds
- Rasheed on Denver Direct
- Candidate Responsiveness
- Conflict of Interest - Part 2
- Conflict of Interest?
- City Park West Neighborhood Association Goes Dark
- Smith Responds
- Bailey Responds
- Watson Responds
- Madison Responds
- Rasheed Responds
- What's Up With That?
- District 5 Denver City Council Candidates Forum - ...
- Unsolicited Advice and Unanswered Questions for th...
- Forum Number Four in District 8, Denver City Counc...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.