Denver Direct: This Just In
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Monday, April 16, 2007
This Just In
The “Vote Lady” as they call her in the precinct, reports that as she walks the neighborhood, folks who voted are not getting their ballots.
One lady, who stood in line to vote last November, and definitely voted, didn’t get a ballot. When she called, they told her the records showed she hadn’t voted.
Saddened, she said “I guess that means my vote didn’t count.”
What is going on?
Update: Susan Rogers of the Denver Election Commission states that the machine votes were recorded but not used for the active list, which was compiled from workers lists of voters. Oh well.
at 7:38 PM
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Comments (Atom)
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- Compare and Contrast
- Plague in Denver - City Park Squirrels Infected
- Latest YouTube Hits
- Flag This! (Part 2)
- "Why are You Being So Mean to Me?"
- Lack of Transparency
- Change of Pace
- CPWNA – The Overlay Railroad
- CPWNA - August 2006 - Financial Chair Resigns
- CPWNA - July 2006 - Financial Chair is Hopeful
- Flag This
- Check Out Sharon Bailey's Updated Website
- This Just In
- People Are Pissed Off
- Buzz Abounds
- Rasheed on Denver Direct
- Candidate Responsiveness
- Conflict of Interest - Part 2
- Conflict of Interest?
- City Park West Neighborhood Association Goes Dark
- Smith Responds
- Bailey Responds
- Watson Responds
- Madison Responds
- Rasheed Responds
- What's Up With That?
- District 5 Denver City Council Candidates Forum - ...
- Unsolicited Advice and Unanswered Questions for th...
- Forum Number Four in District 8, Denver City Counc...
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.
Post a Comment