Saturday, December 15, 2007
Carla was right about one thing, the neighbors are buzzing about the proposed Mile High Music Festival at City Park next year. I’ve heard all kinds of rumors, but nothing to report, yet. So I’ll plug the Google Group at http://www.savecitypark.org/. If you sign up, you will automatically be notified of new postings. Plus, you can join in with your thoughts and posts. Pro and con equally welcomed. No cost, no gimmicks. Try it.
at 8:00 PM
- Blackwater Near You - Part 1
- Zoo - Festival Wrapped Up?
- Zoo Zaps Music Festival
- Keeping Up With the Festival Buzz
- What If? Colorado - Part 3
- National Nudist Group to Rent City Park in '09
- Anschutz in City Park: This Just In…
- Queen Carla
- I Love Rock and Roll, But Not in the Effluent
- Branded and Put on the Map
- Who Is Phillip Anschutz Anyway? Part 1
- What is in the Effing Effluent?
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.