Wednesday, September 17, 2014
ONE of the things that really has the panties I should be wearing in a bunch from yesterday’s demoralizing CBOH/CDPHE hearing is that the transfer of the medical marijuana registry database from CDPHE’s 1/2 hearted HIPPA control, to the do-nothing DOR (who openly admit they share their data with law enforcement) was not objected to more vigorously. I did get my discomfort with that fact into my comments, but the caregiver access issue overwhelmed the day.
the DOR only has jurisdiction over business & taxes, not private individuals exercising their constitutional rights…
WHAT THE FUCK DOES “REVENUE’ HAVE TO DO WITH MY MEDICINE?
I had an epiphany last night, Why did the CBOH/ completely ignore the will of a chamber full of protesting parents? Because they are eugenicists. Look at history, CDPHE is steeped in a culture of hating the medical marijuana registry & its patients going back to the previous director… They actually have the audacity to veiw the very citizens they are supposed to serve as genetically flawed, or so stupid we’ve critically injured ourselves to the point were we arent worth saving, much less passing our genetic material forward… Wolk has a life long indoctrination of viewing a variety of people as lesser and undeserving, currently the company he founded prior to his job at CDPHE (and he’s still involved with CHC) Correctional Healthcare Companies is being sued in serveral states and for the 3rd time in denver alone for negilgence toward the Inmates (64% on drug charges, mostly pot) he is Responsible for. Wolk has made a tidy profit off of locking folks away and has a long term co-dependant relationship with private for profit prisons… If we thought the LEO collusion from Burbach & Urbina was bad, CDPHE merely doubled down when those two were forced to resign….
at 3:00 PM
- NOW THIS IS A BIG DEAL - LIVESTREAM FROM COLORADO ...
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S METHADONE DISPENSARY TO RELOC...
- PLATFORM FOR DENVER PLANNING AND ZONING 2014
- Organic Consumers Association blasts General Mills...
- Methadone dispensary set to go in at 1620 Gaylord
- Abolish Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Opportunities to make a public comment tonight & t...
- DOWN THE MISSING AUDIT RABBIT HOLE - NOTES FROM TH...
- THEY GOT US IN A TRAP
- Notes from the New Drug War by Jessica LeRoux - Se...
- Ideas from Anthony
- Are People in North Denver's future?
- Mayor Hancock Presents 2015 Budget Proposal
- via Facebook:
The Denver Democrats have outdone t...
- TO CHARGE – OR NOT CHARGE – IN CITY PARK
- City Park group urges new Denver noise ordinance a...
- Public roads for private profit? I don’t think so....
- Tours and Talks by Phil Goodstein September- Octob...
- and yet, "Popular Denver Swimming Areas Can Make C...
- Join Mayor Michael B. Hancock for Cabinet in the C...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.