Friday, September 5, 2014
Come hear from city leaders about what’s happening in your neighborhood; exciting progress being made along the Welton Street Corridor; and learn about efforts to create more affordable housing opportunities.
Following the meeting, all attendees will have the unique opportunity to engage in a one-on-one dialogue with the Mayor, his leadership team and staff.
Also join us for the city fair outside for safety vehicle demonstrations, as well as an Animal Care & Control pet adoption event!
WHAT: Mayor Hancock’s Cabinet in the Community
WHO: Denver residents
WHERE: Manual High School, 1700 E 28th Ave Denver, CO 80205
WHEN: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 9:00a-11:00a
For questions or to request that a specific municipal issue be addressed at this meeting, email or call Tess Trewin at [email protected] or 720-865-9044
Sign Language Interpreter available upon request with three business days notice. To request a Sign Language Interpreter, please email [email protected]
at 8:39 AM
- NOW THIS IS A BIG DEAL - LIVESTREAM FROM COLORADO ...
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S METHADONE DISPENSARY TO RELOC...
- PLATFORM FOR DENVER PLANNING AND ZONING 2014
- Organic Consumers Association blasts General Mills...
- Methadone dispensary set to go in at 1620 Gaylord
- Abolish Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Opportunities to make a public comment tonight & t...
- DOWN THE MISSING AUDIT RABBIT HOLE - NOTES FROM TH...
- THEY GOT US IN A TRAP
- Notes from the New Drug War by Jessica LeRoux - Se...
- Ideas from Anthony
- Are People in North Denver's future?
- Mayor Hancock Presents 2015 Budget Proposal
- via Facebook:
The Denver Democrats have outdone t...
- TO CHARGE – OR NOT CHARGE – IN CITY PARK
- City Park group urges new Denver noise ordinance a...
- Public roads for private profit? I don’t think so....
- Tours and Talks by Phil Goodstein September- Octob...
- and yet, "Popular Denver Swimming Areas Can Make C...
- Join Mayor Michael B. Hancock for Cabinet in the C...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.