Sunday, September 28, 2014
Sisters Ardeth Platte and Carol Gilbert who were arrested for their action at N8 in 2002
will be with us for a potluck Friday 6:00 pm, Oct. 3, 2014 at Capitol Heights Presbyterian Church 1100 Fillmore, Denver, and for a vigil at the missile silo on Sat., Oct. 4 at noon.
We still have 49 nuclear missiles on ready alert in northeastern Colorado
Under the terms of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, we are obliged to get rid of our nuclear weapons. But the present administration is planning to develop new and more destructive ones. The weapons manufacturers will be richer, but we will not be safer.
Vigil October 4, 2014
Missile Silo N8 in northeastern Colorado
Carpool from Denver, Boulder or Colorado Springs. For carpool locations or directions to missile silos: Judith in Boulder – 303-447-9635; Bill in Colorado Springs – 719-389-0644; Mary in Denver – 303-807-2109
at 6:25 AM
- NOW THIS IS A BIG DEAL - LIVESTREAM FROM COLORADO ...
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S METHADONE DISPENSARY TO RELOC...
- PLATFORM FOR DENVER PLANNING AND ZONING 2014
- Organic Consumers Association blasts General Mills...
- Methadone dispensary set to go in at 1620 Gaylord
- Abolish Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Opportunities to make a public comment tonight & t...
- DOWN THE MISSING AUDIT RABBIT HOLE - NOTES FROM TH...
- THEY GOT US IN A TRAP
- Notes from the New Drug War by Jessica LeRoux - Se...
- Ideas from Anthony
- Are People in North Denver's future?
- Mayor Hancock Presents 2015 Budget Proposal
- via Facebook:
The Denver Democrats have outdone t...
- TO CHARGE – OR NOT CHARGE – IN CITY PARK
- City Park group urges new Denver noise ordinance a...
- Public roads for private profit? I don’t think so....
- Tours and Talks by Phil Goodstein September- Octob...
- and yet, "Popular Denver Swimming Areas Can Make C...
- Join Mayor Michael B. Hancock for Cabinet in the C...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.