Wednesday, August 20, 2014
I don’t see much action of this part of A64, which seems to allow one person to “assist” any number of other people in the production/consumption of marijuana. Please comment if you have any information on this part of A64 (Sec 16 (3).
|“I think I see my 100 friends coming over to check on their 600 plants with which I am assisting.”|
And these acts are:
at 8:50 AM
- Dave Felice at Polis Rally, Aug.28, 2014
- Whittier Alley Loop - $7000 for a "creative urban ...
- DPR'S DANNEMILLER WITH REGARD TO OBSCENITY IN THE ...
- NEW PROJECT ON YORK AT 17TH AVE
- A PARK THAT IS A ZOO by PHIL GOODSTEIN - NAYSAYER,...
- "Every move you make..."
- INC Resolution on Revising Neighborhood Noise Ordi...
- INC Resolution on Disturbance of the Public Peace ...
- Forget Technology; Denver Turns to Its Employees t...
- Denver's Water Saver Cars
- CHIVE Fest neighbors described the excessive noise...
- Crisis at the Border & Immigration Reform
- Another excellent ad by the Romanoff team
- AFTERMATH TO CHIVE FEST by Linda Drake
- WHAT ABOUT THIS SECTION OF A64?
- "YOU ARE UNLAWFULLY ASSEMBLED" LIVE STREAMING FROM...
- DENVER CHIVE FEST RAW (WARNING: WHATEVER)
- DISTURBANCE OF THE PEACE: ANDREA MERIDA CITES DENV...
- DENVER CHIVE FEST: ASSORTED PHOTOS
- CHIVE FEST: ATROCIOUS USE OF PARKS
- Tim Pool back on the job, live-streaming from Ferg...
- CHIVE FEST: SHOW YOUR BOOBIES
- GUMBO LE FUNQUE CD RELEASE PARTY - SUNDAY 8-24-201...
- Please avoid parking in neighborhood areas near th...
- I Smoked POT in the RAT CAGE to SHOW Dr. WOLK what...
- Colorado's first mental health crisis hotline open...
- CHIVE FEST ON
- National Cannabis Consultant and Local PR Veteran ...
- POT SCORECARD
- DENVER DAYS INFO FROM COUNCILMAN ALBUS BROOKS
- DENVER PARK'S ADMISSION BASED EVENTS POLICY IS IN ...
- Assistance League Thrift Mart Sale - Tomorrow
- Chive Fest in City Park (meeting) turned out a fai...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.