Sunday, August 3, 2014
Yes, the admission based events policy is “in place”, as of 2010, and that is the problem. Other parks were withdrawn from this policy by their local City Council persons, but ours did not speak up. In fact, she (Carla Madison) was in favor of this policy, and even appeared in a movie promoting the earlier AEG Music Festival. Carla’s legacy lives on.
at 6:06 AM
- Dave Felice at Polis Rally, Aug.28, 2014
- Whittier Alley Loop - $7000 for a "creative urban ...
- DPR'S DANNEMILLER WITH REGARD TO OBSCENITY IN THE ...
- NEW PROJECT ON YORK AT 17TH AVE
- A PARK THAT IS A ZOO by PHIL GOODSTEIN - NAYSAYER,...
- "Every move you make..."
- INC Resolution on Revising Neighborhood Noise Ordi...
- INC Resolution on Disturbance of the Public Peace ...
- Forget Technology; Denver Turns to Its Employees t...
- Denver's Water Saver Cars
- CHIVE Fest neighbors described the excessive noise...
- Crisis at the Border & Immigration Reform
- Another excellent ad by the Romanoff team
- AFTERMATH TO CHIVE FEST by Linda Drake
- WHAT ABOUT THIS SECTION OF A64?
- "YOU ARE UNLAWFULLY ASSEMBLED" LIVE STREAMING FROM...
- DENVER CHIVE FEST RAW (WARNING: WHATEVER)
- DISTURBANCE OF THE PEACE: ANDREA MERIDA CITES DENV...
- DENVER CHIVE FEST: ASSORTED PHOTOS
- CHIVE FEST: ATROCIOUS USE OF PARKS
- Tim Pool back on the job, live-streaming from Ferg...
- CHIVE FEST: SHOW YOUR BOOBIES
- GUMBO LE FUNQUE CD RELEASE PARTY - SUNDAY 8-24-201...
- Please avoid parking in neighborhood areas near th...
- I Smoked POT in the RAT CAGE to SHOW Dr. WOLK what...
- Colorado's first mental health crisis hotline open...
- CHIVE FEST ON
- National Cannabis Consultant and Local PR Veteran ...
- POT SCORECARD
- DENVER DAYS INFO FROM COUNCILMAN ALBUS BROOKS
- DENVER PARK'S ADMISSION BASED EVENTS POLICY IS IN ...
- Assistance League Thrift Mart Sale - Tomorrow
- Chive Fest in City Park (meeting) turned out a fai...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.