Friday, August 22, 2014
NOTES FROM INC PARC MEETING AUG. 19, 2014 via Dave Felice
CHIVE Fest neighbors described the excessive noise which topped the noise meter limits, and was not enforced. “311” was not operating; police said there was nothing they could do. The foul language loudly broadcast into the neighborhood was sexist, racist and obscene. Trash littered the park and neighborhood, where residential lawns were used as bathrooms. PARC discussed two drafts presented by the neighbors: “Neighborhood Noise Resolution” asking that the City revise the noise ordinance and measurement process, and “Resolution on Disturbance of the Public Peace in Parks” asking that a policy be created regarding festival permits for public parks that honors the intent of the Denver Municipal Code. PARC voted to present the “Noise Resolution” draft, with some changes to be made by Kathleen Wells, to INC Sept. 14. She also will work on the second Resolution above. Events in public parks adjoining neighborhoods must have lower noise level limits, monitored accurately and continually, and police enforcement must be available for all unlawful activity.”
at 9:43 AM
- Dave Felice at Polis Rally, Aug.28, 2014
- Whittier Alley Loop - $7000 for a "creative urban ...
- DPR'S DANNEMILLER WITH REGARD TO OBSCENITY IN THE ...
- NEW PROJECT ON YORK AT 17TH AVE
- A PARK THAT IS A ZOO by PHIL GOODSTEIN - NAYSAYER,...
- "Every move you make..."
- INC Resolution on Revising Neighborhood Noise Ordi...
- INC Resolution on Disturbance of the Public Peace ...
- Forget Technology; Denver Turns to Its Employees t...
- Denver's Water Saver Cars
- CHIVE Fest neighbors described the excessive noise...
- Crisis at the Border & Immigration Reform
- Another excellent ad by the Romanoff team
- AFTERMATH TO CHIVE FEST by Linda Drake
- WHAT ABOUT THIS SECTION OF A64?
- "YOU ARE UNLAWFULLY ASSEMBLED" LIVE STREAMING FROM...
- DENVER CHIVE FEST RAW (WARNING: WHATEVER)
- DISTURBANCE OF THE PEACE: ANDREA MERIDA CITES DENV...
- DENVER CHIVE FEST: ASSORTED PHOTOS
- CHIVE FEST: ATROCIOUS USE OF PARKS
- Tim Pool back on the job, live-streaming from Ferg...
- CHIVE FEST: SHOW YOUR BOOBIES
- GUMBO LE FUNQUE CD RELEASE PARTY - SUNDAY 8-24-201...
- Please avoid parking in neighborhood areas near th...
- I Smoked POT in the RAT CAGE to SHOW Dr. WOLK what...
- Colorado's first mental health crisis hotline open...
- CHIVE FEST ON
- National Cannabis Consultant and Local PR Veteran ...
- POT SCORECARD
- DENVER DAYS INFO FROM COUNCILMAN ALBUS BROOKS
- DENVER PARK'S ADMISSION BASED EVENTS POLICY IS IN ...
- Assistance League Thrift Mart Sale - Tomorrow
- Chive Fest in City Park (meeting) turned out a fai...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.