Wednesday, May 7, 2014
by Gerald Trumbule
Thanks to Glen Richardson of the Glendale Cherry Creek Chronicle and the work of Assistant Attorney General for Colorado Jennifer Robbins, it looks like the truth may finally be told regarding this rotten and highly polluted deal rammed down the throats of citizens back in 2008 – 2012. Be sure to read all of the sordid details in this article if you are concerned about the backroom deals going on, even now.
I’ve compiled a playlist of the videos I posted on this subject at the time, thanks to the efforts and urging of Adrienne Anderson. One thing I remember distinctly is the description of how even the trees in the proposed development were going to have to be planted in below-grade concrete boxes to keep them separate from the polluted ground.
It may take time, but maybe there is still hope that eventually “the truth will out”.
at 1:40 PM
- Last night's DPS meeting at East High - notes from...
- OIL AND GAS SPILLS IN COLORADO
- Meeting to discuss potential additional options fo...
- Community Meeting - BIG changes are in the works a...
- CENTRAL DENVER RECREATION CENTER MEETING - TUESDAY...
- Piton Foundation's Data Initiative's expanded regi...
- Colfax Marathon 2014 - Sunday, May 18
- Close PCMS, says Not 1 More Acre!
- The future of the City Park West Neighborhood Orga...
- Barnes-Gelt: The hinky history of Denver's land sw...
- The Million More Mouths Myth Mantra
- OUR MAN DAVE IN D.C.
- WHY DID DENVER POLICE GO ALL "NYCPD" ON THE PEACEF...
- The Truth Will Out - Councilwoman Marcia Johnson, ...
- Judge Stern granted judgment for the Defendants Ci...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.