Thursday, May 22, 2014
Please join East High School Principal Andy Mendelsberg Tuesday, May 27 at 6 PM for a meeting to discuss potential additional options for Manual and East High School students that would be available in the 2015-16 school year.
We invite parents, families and community members to attend this meeting and to share their thoughts on potential changes.
Tuesday, May 27, 2014 | 6:00 – 7:15 p.m.
East High School Auditorium
1600 City Park Esplanade, Denver, CO 80206
For more information, please contact Amber Callender at 720-423-3242
at 7:58 PM
- Last night's DPS meeting at East High - notes from...
- OIL AND GAS SPILLS IN COLORADO
- Meeting to discuss potential additional options fo...
- Community Meeting - BIG changes are in the works a...
- CENTRAL DENVER RECREATION CENTER MEETING - TUESDAY...
- Piton Foundation's Data Initiative's expanded regi...
- Colfax Marathon 2014 - Sunday, May 18
- Close PCMS, says Not 1 More Acre!
- The future of the City Park West Neighborhood Orga...
- Barnes-Gelt: The hinky history of Denver's land sw...
- The Million More Mouths Myth Mantra
- OUR MAN DAVE IN D.C.
- WHY DID DENVER POLICE GO ALL "NYCPD" ON THE PEACEF...
- The Truth Will Out - Councilwoman Marcia Johnson, ...
- Judge Stern granted judgment for the Defendants Ci...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.