Wednesday, May 28, 2014
I attended the East/Manual merger meeting tonight…They are not being truthful. During the Q&A session, A gentlemen commented that he attended the Manual community meeting last week, and it was mentioned at that meeting that a proposal was made from teachers, students, and parents from Manual. Greta Martinez, interim assistant superintendent said they have not seen any other proposals. Well, that is not the truth. My son, who is senior class president at Manual, and fellow classmates hand delivered a part of this proposal to Greta Martinez. Again, Manual and it’s kids are an afterthought for this district. There is no such thing as a fair equality education for the Manual community.
Traci L. Jones
at 11:13 AM
- Last night's DPS meeting at East High - notes from...
- OIL AND GAS SPILLS IN COLORADO
- Meeting to discuss potential additional options fo...
- Community Meeting - BIG changes are in the works a...
- CENTRAL DENVER RECREATION CENTER MEETING - TUESDAY...
- Piton Foundation's Data Initiative's expanded regi...
- Colfax Marathon 2014 - Sunday, May 18
- Close PCMS, says Not 1 More Acre!
- The future of the City Park West Neighborhood Orga...
- Barnes-Gelt: The hinky history of Denver's land sw...
- The Million More Mouths Myth Mantra
- OUR MAN DAVE IN D.C.
- WHY DID DENVER POLICE GO ALL "NYCPD" ON THE PEACEF...
- The Truth Will Out - Councilwoman Marcia Johnson, ...
- Judge Stern granted judgment for the Defendants Ci...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.