Denver Direct: Survey on new Colfax rec center
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
We need your feedback! In January, Mayor Hancock announced that funding had been identified, allowing the City of Denver to move forward with the design and construction of the highly anticipated Central Denver Recreation Center.
On March 5, Denver Parks & Recreation hosted a public meeting at East High School to discuss possible programming and site use of the new center, which will be located at Josephine Street and Colfax Avenue.
While this gave several members of the community an opportunity to share their thoughts, we still would like to hear from many more of you.
We know life keeps us all busy with family commitments and work schedules, so we’ve created the CDRC Online Survey to gather additional feedback and keep our lines of communication with the community as open as possible. With your involvement, we can better determine programming needs and understand how you envision both the current and future use of this site.
If you can take a few minutes for a survey, it will help us plan appropriate programming and develop other features of the site.
At the end of the survey, you can opt to leave us with some of your contact information. When you do this, you will be entered into a drawing for A FREE REGIONAL MEMBERSHIP for one year.
This will give you full access to all 27 Denver recreation centers and 16 outdoor pools, just in time for the summer season! At the end of the survey, simply leave your name and email address.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to your feedback.
Denver Parks & Recreation
at 8:40 AM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- Colorado Sen. Mike Johnston Update
- Finding of No Significant Impact
- Proposed Changes to Rules and Regulations Regardin...
- LAST MINUTE NOTICE
- Saturday, 1:pm, April 26th at the Denver Capitol B...
- UPDATE FROM FRIENDS OF DENVER PARKS - APRIL 25, 20...
- CAN TPP BE DEFEATED?
- Anthony responds to LiveWell re: I-70 relocation
- STUDENT DEBT PROTEST - FRIDAY AT THE CAPITOL
- Tom Boasberg and a Culture of Deceit
- INADEQUATE TRANSPARENCY
- CLIMATE PROTECTION RELATED EVENTS
- NOT 1 MORE ACRE! (Pinon Canyon Update)
- HICKENLOOPER CAMPAIGN AD
- CRIME ALERT
- FANNIE MAE PULLS THE PLUG ON CASTLE LAW GROUP, ARO...
- Denver Dems (District 8) Spaghetti Dinner
- WHAT TO DO THIS FRIDAY AFTERNOON
- Climate Change and I-70
- SUNDAY PARKING IN CITY PARK
- COMMUNITY GRANTS AVAILABLE
- LOCK THE KIDS UP AT NIGHT TO KEEP THEM SAFE
- Observations on Colfax Rec Center
- THAT I-70 CUT AND COVER
- DENVER CENTRAL RECREATION CENTER - And then there...
- REGARDING LION DEATHS FROM CANCER AT THE DENVER ZO...
- EQUAL PAY
- TRANSPORTATION SUMMIT
- Police Alert - Daytime Residential Burglaries
- You Stopped the Loop! Now Join CPFAN
- SCREWED AGAIN
- Survey on new Colfax rec center
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.