Denver Direct: Proposed Changes to Rules and Regulations Regarding Marijuana
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Department of Parks and Recreation
Notice of Public Hearing regarding
Proposed Changes to Rules and Regulations
Notice is hereby given that effective June 12, 2014 the Parks and Recreation Rules and Regulations amendments will be amended to address the following issues:
8A.0 Marijuana. (39-10) The prohibition of the consumption, use, display, transfer, distribution, sale, or growth of marijuana, as specified herein, is important to the safe and harmonious public use of Park Facilities.
8A.1: Violation: The consumption, use, display, transfer, distribution, sale, or growth of marijuana in a Park Facility is prohibited.
The Administrative Citation Rules and Regulations for the Denver Department of Parks and Regulations, as adopted May 11, 2012, are hereby amended with respect to Attachment B (Penalty Fines) to add the following fine for violation of Section 39-10(c), D.R.M.C., regarding marijuana, which fine is in accordance with Section 39-10(d), D.R.M.C.:
Section 39-10(c) Marijuana $150.00
The existing provisions in Attachment B pertaining to a second offense within one year and a third offense within one year shall be applicable to violations involving marijuana.
A copy of the Rules and Regulations, as amended, is on file with the Manager of Parks and Recreation and is available for public inspection on the websitewww.denvergov.org/parksandrecreation. A public hearing will take place June 12 at 5:30 p.m. in the Wellington Webb Municipal Building located at 201 W Colfax Ave., 4th floor, room 4.F.6.
By: /S/ LAURI DANNEMILLER
Manager, Parks and Recreation
at 12:34 PM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- Colorado Sen. Mike Johnston Update
- Finding of No Significant Impact
- Proposed Changes to Rules and Regulations Regardin...
- LAST MINUTE NOTICE
- Saturday, 1:pm, April 26th at the Denver Capitol B...
- UPDATE FROM FRIENDS OF DENVER PARKS - APRIL 25, 20...
- CAN TPP BE DEFEATED?
- Anthony responds to LiveWell re: I-70 relocation
- STUDENT DEBT PROTEST - FRIDAY AT THE CAPITOL
- Tom Boasberg and a Culture of Deceit
- INADEQUATE TRANSPARENCY
- CLIMATE PROTECTION RELATED EVENTS
- NOT 1 MORE ACRE! (Pinon Canyon Update)
- HICKENLOOPER CAMPAIGN AD
- CRIME ALERT
- FANNIE MAE PULLS THE PLUG ON CASTLE LAW GROUP, ARO...
- Denver Dems (District 8) Spaghetti Dinner
- WHAT TO DO THIS FRIDAY AFTERNOON
- Climate Change and I-70
- SUNDAY PARKING IN CITY PARK
- COMMUNITY GRANTS AVAILABLE
- LOCK THE KIDS UP AT NIGHT TO KEEP THEM SAFE
- Observations on Colfax Rec Center
- THAT I-70 CUT AND COVER
- DENVER CENTRAL RECREATION CENTER - And then there...
- REGARDING LION DEATHS FROM CANCER AT THE DENVER ZO...
- EQUAL PAY
- TRANSPORTATION SUMMIT
- Police Alert - Daytime Residential Burglaries
- You Stopped the Loop! Now Join CPFAN
- SCREWED AGAIN
- Survey on new Colfax rec center
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.