Denver Direct: Important I-70 meeting
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Meeting tomorrow, Friday March 28th with Councilwoman Judy Montero and the North East organizers for a discussion relating to the I-70 east project. This meeting will cover: I-70 mitigations, a City Council Proclamation, and next steps.
What: Councilwoman Montero and NE Organizers meeting regarding I-70
When: Friday, March 28th at 1:00 – 3:00pm
Where: Focus Points – 2501 E. 48th Ave
at 4:22 PM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- 420 Coming Soon
- Doors Open Denver
- Ludlow: The Public/Private Partnership
- Lawsuit against TABOR
- So what ever happened with City Park Loop - (expan...
- Denver City Council upcoming Proclamation regardin...
- Important I-70 meeting
- Walkabout March 26, 2014
- Is Neighborhood Opinion Obstructive and Uninformed...
- PUBLIC BANKING: A REAL SOLUTION
- Dave's wrap up on City Loop at City Park
- NO CITY LOOP IN DENVER'S CITY PARK
- From the Zoo re: City Loop - What?
- STOP CITY LOOP
- re: City Loop - "FULL SPEED AHEAD; TO HELL WITH TH...
- _UMB and _UMBER: "Count on More (Fees)"
- City Loop in City Park: Recap
- SELL FOOD FROM YOUR HOUSE
- GREEN PARTY OF COLORADO
- Super Shuttle to implement 30% pay cut
- Friends of Denver Parks and the Owl Team - St Patr...
- Is Denver now, or will it ever be, a WORLD CLASS C...
- The Public Vote on Highway Deals
- Kick-off event for Hillary Clinton
- What could be worse than Citizens United for our n...
- Stop Denver City Park City Loop
- Roller Skate Party
- Ken Gordon Memorial
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.