Denver Direct: SPECIAL EVENTS AND PERMITS – PUBLIC MEETINGS
Monday, February 3, 2014
The City of Denver is reviewing its policies and procedures for how it permits and processes special events of all sizes and shapes such as festivals, street fairs, walks, runs, races, etc.
The City will host four Public Meetings. At each meeting, City representatives will present an overview of the internal efforts taking place, but most importantly the City will be asking for your input.
All Denver residents are encouraged to attend one of the below public meetings to discuss Special Events and Permitting. We want to hear your feedback regarding special events in the city and how they impact you. Your input is essential for the City to create an improved process.
SEAP Public Meetings
February 12, 2014
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Scheitler Recreation Center,
5031 W. 46th Ave.
February 15, 2014
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Central Park Recreation Center,9651 E. ML King Jr. Blvd
February 19, 2014
6:00 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
Denver Botanic Gardens,
1007 York St.
February 24, 2014
6:00 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
District 3 Police Station,
1625 S. University Blvd.
at 7:40 AM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- This Just In - City Releases Documents HHNP is a P...
- Audit: Colorado agencies sitting on $25.6 million ...
- DENVER TO GAMBLE ON 4/20 - NO POT SMOKING IN PARK ...
- DEMOCRACY SCHOOL
- Marijuana much?
- Conceptual master plan of the proposed development...
- Please join us at City Loop Stakeholder/Focus Grou...
- Denver Police to Confront Pot Celebration Lawbreak...
- Mercy Killers tour
- Drink and Skate
- Developer for 9th and Colorado Blvd. Announced
- McCann Town Hall: THE MARIJUANA INDUSTRY IN DENVER...
- Why the TPP is Dangerous: Digital Privacy & Right...
- ANOTHER NAY FOR CITY LOOP
- Today's Twitter Storm to save American jobs
- "Gessler loves an audience"
- The Pirates and their clever plot to steal our Par...
- Current 1-70 expansion (the cut and cover)
- Manual High School: A Symbol of Corporate Educatio...
- CITIZENS GROUP LOBBYING - WITH BREAKFAST AND TRAIN...
- CREATIVE THINKING
- CDOT states its case for private partner on U.S. 3...
- BREAKING NEWS - TONIGHT'S (2/13) HWY 36 PRIVATIZAT...
- APOLOGY TO COMMENTERS...
- State Senator Matt Jones weighs in on US 36 and hi...
- DEATH PENALTY IN COLORADO - Panel discussion Feb 2...
- MEETUP TONIGHT - US 36 Privatization and Toll Lane...
- Walkabout - Feb 8, 2014
- Save Amtrak in Southern Colorado and add a stop in...
- Colorado Department of Transportation faces scruti...
- Town Hall Meeting - Cheesman Park Neighborhood
- Hwy 36 update
- Mark your calendar - this should be interesting
- DENVER CITY COUNCIL IN FANTASY LAND - NO POT SMOKI...
- HEADS UP ON NEW SCAM
- Copy and send this email now....
- UPDATED: We MUST stop the US 36 privatization. Col...
- US 36 Privatization 50-Year Contract to be Signed ...
- Trade Treaty Un-American
- CU Benchmarks New Developer’s Plan on "Do it Right...
- Report from the meeting of Colorado Boulevard Heal...
- Remembering "one-stop-services" for the homeless
- Long awaited...
- Denver neighborhood award goes to Park Hill delega...
- MANUAL HIGH SCHOOL TO BE CLOSED, REPLACED WITH CHA...
- Denver Mayor Hancock wants salary increases for 11...
- SUPPORT PALMER ELEMENTARY - EAT FOR CHANGE
- SPECIAL EVENTS AND PERMITS - PUBLIC MEETINGS
- COMMUNITY FORESTER WORKSHOPS
- INC ZONING AND PLANNING COMMITTEE MINUTES
- APROPOS OF NOTHING
- RESOLUTION FOR THE RIGHT OF DENVER CITIZENS TO DET...
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.