Thursday, December 25, 2014
|Looks like the entrance to an abandoned junk yard|
|Around the corner looking east toward Duck Lake|
Proceeding east on Zoo Butt road, we are treated to more junk-yard exposure.
There is a little picnic area tucked in here, and an optimistic sign for “Zoo entrance”, but you will have to walk all the way around to the front of the Zoo to gain entrance.
NOW, ON TO THE NEW ADDITION TO THE DENVER MUSEUM OF NATURE AND SCIENCE
|Approach from the school bus loading area|
|“Outdoor Studio” has all the warmth of a stone quarry.|
|Data Outlet on the Plaza|
|Remembrance of Trees Past|
|Architectural feature of glass beads embedded in concrete|
|Museum addition as seen looking north from the extravagant school bus turn-around|
at 9:25 AM
- BLACK LIVES MATTER (DIE-IN AT DENVER MAYOR'S OFFIC...
- WALKABOUT - CITY PARK - Dec. 23. 2014
- Civic organizations that exist that you can partic...
- Between 17th Ave and 16th Ave, the alley between H...
- DENVER AUDITOR GALLAGHER ENCOUNTERS "FOOT-DRAGGING...
- DEFLECTION FROM POLICE BRUTALITY ISSUE?
- Photo Radar and Photo Red light program, by Dennis...
- Testimony of Bridget Walsh, to City Council , Dece...
- To Members of City Council from Tom Morris
- PUNCHING AND TRIPPING
- NEIGHBORHOOD LEADER VICTIMIZED
- NOT 1 MORE ACRE! LATEST DOD MACHINATIONS
- CRIME ALERT - 12-9-2014
- NOT YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, NOT YOUR PARK
- MORE MARIJUANA MUCH - 12-1-2014
- THE FUTURE OF GLOBEVILLE by Tom Anthony
- ANOTHER BLOW TO CITY PARK, DENVER
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.