Monday, November 10, 2014
Denver Parks and Recreation and the Downtown Denver Partnership will be holding two public meetings to discuss outdoor spaces in Downtown Denver.
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
· 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. – Oxford Hotel (1659 Wazee Street, Grand Ballroom, 2nd floor, Denver, CO 80202)
· 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – McNichols Civic Center Bldg. (144 West Colfax, 3rd floor, Denver, CO 80202)
at 4:24 PM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- ORWELLIAN HISTORY by Phil Goodstein - December 20...
- DEMOCRATS VERSUS THE ENVIRONMENT by Phil Goodstein...
- DENVER PRESCHOOL TAX by Phil Goodstein - December ...
- COMMUNITY PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT HAS UPDATED ITS...
- NEW: EASTHIGH NEIGHBORS
- Driveabout: Denver to Boulder via Hwy 36, Nov. 18,...
- Next South City Park Neighborhood Association Meet...
- All of Southeastern Colorado to be a Massive Elect...
- REPORT FROM METHADONE ALLEY (16TH and GAYLORD) Nov...
- UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO OPENS DRUG DISPENSARY IN "D...
- YOU WANT THIS? SHOW UP.
- SIGN-UP FOR EMAIL REMINDER OF RECYCLING SCHEDULE
- Ten Ways the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Would...
- ELECTION COMMENTARY by Elizabeth Warren
- MORE MARIJUANA MUCH? (Part 3)
- MARIJUANA MUCH? (Part 2)
- Event: Parking in Denver: How I Learned To Stop Wo...
- The Heart of Historic East Denver - New Goodstein ...
- MORE I-70
- I-70 PROJECT: PUBLIC COMMENTS SUMMARIZED
- Notes from the New Drug War by Jessica LeRoux - No...
- DENVER'S DROP OFF VOTE LOCATIONS (TOO LATE TO MAIL...
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.