Denver Direct: REPORT FROM METHADONE ALLEY (16TH and GAYLORD) Nov. 13, 2014
Friday, November 14, 2014
by Gerald Trumbule
As reported previously, my parking lot (4 spaces) is directly across the alley from the new Addiction Services drug dispensary located at 1620 Gaylord. We’re told that about 150 addicts are serviced here daily. They haven’t got the parking lot figured out yet, but they are working on it. Meanwhile, my lot seems to be a favorite (even though it’s posted on all sides).
In this batch of photos from earlier in the month, screen grabs from video, my lot is at the bottom of the picture. Management at the dispensary said they were not able to identify their clients by their cars.
This next group is from Wednesday and Thursday
|Prize winner for the day|
at 12:56 PM
- ORWELLIAN HISTORY by Phil Goodstein - December 20...
- DEMOCRATS VERSUS THE ENVIRONMENT by Phil Goodstein...
- DENVER PRESCHOOL TAX by Phil Goodstein - December ...
- COMMUNITY PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT HAS UPDATED ITS...
- NEW: EASTHIGH NEIGHBORS
- Driveabout: Denver to Boulder via Hwy 36, Nov. 18,...
- Next South City Park Neighborhood Association Meet...
- All of Southeastern Colorado to be a Massive Elect...
- REPORT FROM METHADONE ALLEY (16TH and GAYLORD) Nov...
- UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO OPENS DRUG DISPENSARY IN "D...
- YOU WANT THIS? SHOW UP.
- SIGN-UP FOR EMAIL REMINDER OF RECYCLING SCHEDULE
- Ten Ways the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Would...
- ELECTION COMMENTARY by Elizabeth Warren
- MORE MARIJUANA MUCH? (Part 3)
- MARIJUANA MUCH? (Part 2)
- Event: Parking in Denver: How I Learned To Stop Wo...
- The Heart of Historic East Denver - New Goodstein ...
- MORE I-70
- I-70 PROJECT: PUBLIC COMMENTS SUMMARIZED
- Notes from the New Drug War by Jessica LeRoux - No...
- DENVER'S DROP OFF VOTE LOCATIONS (TOO LATE TO MAIL...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.