Jefferson Morley, historian and editor of the JFK Facts blog, discussed the release of thousands of documents related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. According to the National Archives, 97% of all documents related to JFK’s assassination have now been released, and the remaining 3% are either fully or partially redacted.
» Subscribe to NBC News: http://nbcnews.to/SubscribeToNBC
» Watch more NBC video: http://bit.ly/MoreNBCNews
NBC News Digital is a collection of innovative and powerful news brands that deliver compelling, diverse and engaging news stories. NBC News Digital features NBCNews.com, MSNBC.com, TODAY.com, Nightly News, Meet the Press, Dateline, and the existing apps and digital extensions of these respective properties. We deliver the best in breaking news, live video coverage, original journalism and segments from your favorite NBC News Shows.
Connect with NBC News Online!
NBC News App: https://smart.link/5d0cd9df61b80
Breaking News Alerts: https://link.nbcnews.com/join/5cj/breaking-news-signup?cid=sm_npd_nn_yt_bn-clip_190621
Visit NBCNews.Com: http://nbcnews.to/ReadNBC
Find NBC News on Facebook: http://nbcnews.to/LikeNBC
Follow NBC News on Twitter: http://nbcnews.to/FollowNBC
#JFK #CIA #Records
By: NBC News
Title: Law Demands Full JFK Record Release, But ‘Clearly The CIA Doesn’t Care About Those Consequences’
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPKJD4ZWQq0
Trading News: https://jarrod7074lenny.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/06/required-a-chiropractic-physician-take-a-look-at-these-top-tips-prior-to-you-go/
Exciting Finds: Badosa
Stay up to date on China: https://www.chinapulse.com/data-news/2021/02/23/researchers-say-china-used-the-nsas-epme-exploit-to-attack-windows-machines-for-years-before-shadow-brokers-leaked-the-agencys-zero-day-toolkit-online-andy-greenberg-wired/