Saturday, April 30, 2005
It looks to me like the New Jail referendum 1A is going to pass by a narrow margin. This is just another example of the people of Denver voting to hurt themselves. The construction companies have donated enough money, the names have jumped in, and the TV ads have been chipping away at the 70% who where originally against the proposed $600,000,000 of new indebtedness.
But I say, hey, pile it on. What do we care? What’s another $1000 per person for our debt ‘junkie’ nation, currently carrying a total debt of $37 trillion, or $128,560 per man, woman and child. And what’s more, isn’t the End of Days coming? Don’t worry, be happy!
at 2:42 PM
- Pile It On
- What's Wrong With Our Country?
- Money Well Spent
- Denver Police Scanner
- STOP TICKETING THE HOMELESS
- Dream of "New Justice" Center
- You Can't Believe Everything You Read (2)
- You Can't Believe Everything You Read
- Reasons to Vote No on 1A - New Jail
- New Justice Center? "It won't look like a jail".
- Vote No On 1A
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.