Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Issues in A-64 workgroups for today… nonmedical roadside blood draws… read as: roll up your sleeve of your parka to your armpit, its 1am, its 17 degrees out, and this officer is gonna do a complicated inter-venal procedure on you out here cause he doesnt want to spray your diseased pothead blood all over his cruiser, why is he worried about spraying your blood? #1 because he isnt worried about you, you druggy dirtbag… #2 because he’s a cop not a phlebotomist… your choice.
I’ve read 64 a few times, so how is a DA chairperson of a subgroup that recommends limiting the plant count per household, no matter how many adults live there… and limiting the stored product of the 6 plant home grow to 2-3 “a few” ounces per household as well. Cause that is not the language of the new law, and the last I checked the state (tax payers, that is me & you) doesnt have money to throw down the drain on guaranteed loser court cases….
Lastly… A-64 Advertising presentation today wants to ban all commercial advertising outside of retail shops state wide (no print ads, no radio, no tv, no sponsoring events or teams, no internet ads) and restrict in shop marketing/branding to no product claims, no comparison statements, no health claims, no frequent shopper programs, no coupons, no discounts, no samples or cross marketing… limit any allowed print advertising to publications solely distributed at bars, and make all print adds black & white only with text but no characters or images, and no product claims…. The “rational” was that 64 only allows possession of cannabis, and was not intended to compel the state to allow the industry to expand its user base or frequency of use through marketing techniques… sounds completely unpassable, but got at least 50% or more support for every point I just listed…
Ed note: Support Jessica’s Twirling Hippy edibles – ask for them at your dispensary.
at 10:13 PM
- Candidate Forum for Denver School Board Vacancy Ap...
- ACTIVE SHOOTER
- The Naysayer by Phil Goodstein - February, 2013
- Heads up!
- THE SEGREGATION AND RESEGREGATION OF DENVER PUBLIC...
- All Things A64 with Jessica LeRoux - January 28, 2...
- AMENDMENT 64 IMPLEMENTATION TASK FORCE
- Film review: Beware of Mr. Baker
- 2012 a Champion Year for Denver Area Home Sales
- School Selection Commentary
- Notes from the A64 meetings with Jessica LeRoux - ...
- Toward developing a commercial use policy for Denv...
- Denver Slated to Lose Critical Natural Area
- MLK Marade - January 21, 2013
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - January 20, 20...
- Notes from the A64 meetings by Jessica LeRoux
- Ginger Baker documentary opens in Denver on Friday...
- and is Gun Control a Red Herring?
- Hentzell Park Natural Area decision unjustified
- All things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - January 8, 201...
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board resignation
- The Naysayer - January 2013 by Phil Goodstein
- Parks Department considers business on public prop...
- Hentzell Natural Area to be de-designated
- Walkabout - January 1, 2013
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.