Thursday, January 17, 2013
reprinted with permission
today’s Criminal Enforcement sub-workgroup meeting of the A-64 task force was not very encouraging… 10-15 minute E-warrants for blood draws, and non-medical professional applied blood draws were on the list, as well as the “conflict” in 64 over possessing the whole weight of a 6 plant grow in the home when the wording clearly states possession limit is one ounce… Banning of “social clubs” discussed and endorsed, removing a child from the home for child endangerment if parents smoke in front of them (lets recall that seeing dad having a beer with dinner is what most kids see everyday, and we voted to regulate like alcohol.) Limiting plants counts per house no matter how many adults live in the house, and about 20 other bullet points along this vein were given serious credence, and worst of all the public was forced to speak 1st , so we were unable to rebut any misguided or unscientific points that the working group of 4 members made…
at 4:38 PM
- Candidate Forum for Denver School Board Vacancy Ap...
- ACTIVE SHOOTER
- The Naysayer by Phil Goodstein - February, 2013
- Heads up!
- THE SEGREGATION AND RESEGREGATION OF DENVER PUBLIC...
- All Things A64 with Jessica LeRoux - January 28, 2...
- AMENDMENT 64 IMPLEMENTATION TASK FORCE
- Film review: Beware of Mr. Baker
- 2012 a Champion Year for Denver Area Home Sales
- School Selection Commentary
- Notes from the A64 meetings with Jessica LeRoux - ...
- Toward developing a commercial use policy for Denv...
- Denver Slated to Lose Critical Natural Area
- MLK Marade - January 21, 2013
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - January 20, 20...
- Notes from the A64 meetings by Jessica LeRoux
- Ginger Baker documentary opens in Denver on Friday...
- and is Gun Control a Red Herring?
- Hentzell Park Natural Area decision unjustified
- All things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - January 8, 201...
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board resignation
- The Naysayer - January 2013 by Phil Goodstein
- Parks Department considers business on public prop...
- Hentzell Natural Area to be de-designated
- Walkabout - January 1, 2013
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.