Thursday, January 31, 2013
Nate Easley is stepping down from his position on the DPS Board to spend more time with The Denver Scholarship Foundation. Thanks to DPS.tv for livestreaming the candidate forum and for providing the complete video of the proceedings last night. Ultimately, this will be an important appointment on a evenly divided Board. (When you are watching a livestream, you can see how many people are watching with you. Last night, only 5 of us were watching the parade of 23 candidates live, so the following should help you catch up if you missed it. Warning: because DPS.tv is using the free version of Ustream, there are unavoidable ads. I wish they would upgrade to the Pro version.)
at 10:56 AM
- Candidate Forum for Denver School Board Vacancy Ap...
- ACTIVE SHOOTER
- The Naysayer by Phil Goodstein - February, 2013
- Heads up!
- THE SEGREGATION AND RESEGREGATION OF DENVER PUBLIC...
- All Things A64 with Jessica LeRoux - January 28, 2...
- AMENDMENT 64 IMPLEMENTATION TASK FORCE
- Film review: Beware of Mr. Baker
- 2012 a Champion Year for Denver Area Home Sales
- School Selection Commentary
- Notes from the A64 meetings with Jessica LeRoux - ...
- Toward developing a commercial use policy for Denv...
- Denver Slated to Lose Critical Natural Area
- MLK Marade - January 21, 2013
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - January 20, 20...
- Notes from the A64 meetings by Jessica LeRoux
- Ginger Baker documentary opens in Denver on Friday...
- and is Gun Control a Red Herring?
- Hentzell Park Natural Area decision unjustified
- All things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - January 8, 201...
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board resignation
- The Naysayer - January 2013 by Phil Goodstein
- Parks Department considers business on public prop...
- Hentzell Natural Area to be de-designated
- Walkabout - January 1, 2013
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.