Tuesday, January 29, 2013
455 Sherman Street, Suite 390
Denver, CO 80203
9:00 AM – Noon
Cheesecake Lady <[email protected]> wrote:
I have in my notes that the subworkgroup on Criminal issues is meeting on wednesday morning at 9am in the MMED offices, I do not see this meeting on your website this morning, it will need to be posted by 9am at the latest to prevent violation of CO sunshine laws.
On Jan 24, 2013, at 9:29 AM, Amendment64, DOR wrote:
Dear Ms. LeRoux,
The only subcommittee meetings on Criminal Issues the morning of Wednesday, January 23, 2013, took place from 8 am to 10 am at the Colorado Department of Transportation. This meeting was posted on the Amendment 64 website on Tuesday, January 22nd.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
8:00 am to 10:00 am
Location: Colorado Department of Transportation
4201 E. Arkansas Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80222
Office of the Executive Director
Colorado Department of Revenue
1375 Sherman Street Room 409 | Capitol Annex | Denver, CO 80261
I was at the meeting at the MMED offices from 9 am to noon yesterday with Larry Abrahamson, Ed Wood, Marco Vasquez, and John Jackson with Lauren Davis on the phone… along with 5 members of the public… I have my notes from the 9 templates the subgroup discussed if you need minutes to post from the meeting in order to catch up on your legal obligations… Please make clear to all members of the task force how important it is that the process remain within the boundaries of Colorado Sunshine laws in order not to derail all of the task force’s hard work.
303 922 3661 – you really can call me to talk about the news you read, But I might call you back at some odd random late hour since I am working so hard all day every day to bring you all the news that matter to mmj, in addition to around 30 different handmade edibles choices !!! (and to think there are people who use cannabis as an excuse to be lazy!)
at 8:50 AM
- Candidate Forum for Denver School Board Vacancy Ap...
- ACTIVE SHOOTER
- The Naysayer by Phil Goodstein - February, 2013
- Heads up!
- THE SEGREGATION AND RESEGREGATION OF DENVER PUBLIC...
- All Things A64 with Jessica LeRoux - January 28, 2...
- AMENDMENT 64 IMPLEMENTATION TASK FORCE
- Film review: Beware of Mr. Baker
- 2012 a Champion Year for Denver Area Home Sales
- School Selection Commentary
- Notes from the A64 meetings with Jessica LeRoux - ...
- Toward developing a commercial use policy for Denv...
- Denver Slated to Lose Critical Natural Area
- MLK Marade - January 21, 2013
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - January 20, 20...
- Notes from the A64 meetings by Jessica LeRoux
- Ginger Baker documentary opens in Denver on Friday...
- and is Gun Control a Red Herring?
- Hentzell Park Natural Area decision unjustified
- All things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - January 8, 201...
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board resignation
- The Naysayer - January 2013 by Phil Goodstein
- Parks Department considers business on public prop...
- Hentzell Natural Area to be de-designated
- Walkabout - January 1, 2013
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.