Monday, September 16, 2013
|The Cheesecake Lady|
#1 Franwell the company that “designed” our system is pretty much the Haliburton of tracking systems and they specialize in government/private sector projects. Franwell has been LATE on their last three projects that they have done for government interface programs.
#2 This MITs system is required whether you are converting to recreational, seeking dual licensing or remaining Medical only.
#3 The new rules for both medical and recreational REQUIRE not only purchasing the yet unfinished Franwell system, but you must have had an owner take a compliance class on using the system by December 31st. If the system is not operational by that date there is NO sales of cannabis recreational or MEDICAL allowed period as there is no backup, meaning there is NO other way to operate your business legally if the MITs system is down or not yet ready for activation.
We absolutely MUST demand a price cap on this system, and a back up option for days when the system fails. enough is enough!
Cherry Creme Nips,
at 5:23 PM
- Hentzell Natural Area - Trappers 0, prairie dogs 1...
- THC WEEKLY NEWS by Jessica LeRoux - September 30, ...
- Councilman Albus Brooks is where?
- Open Letter to Mayor Hancock re: Elyria, National ...
- Amal Kassir on Syria
- Clean Water - Hazardous Waste Sites
- DPS COMES TO KILL PRAIRIE DOGS
- THC WEEKLY NEWS by Jessica LeRoux - September 23, ...
- Denver School Board Candidate Forums
- Follow up on 22nd and Marion proposed zoning chang...
- THC WEEKLY NEWS by Jessica LeRoux - September 16, ...
- DENVER FLOOD SAFETY TIPS
- Best coverage of Colorado front range flooding (8:...
- Mother Nature comes to our aid at Hentzell Park
- Bagging Ecological Concern by Phil Goodstein - Sep...
- The Naysayer of the Month by Phil Goodstein - Sept...
- Fountain Miasma by Phil Goodstein - September, 201...
- The fight for our own bank continues
- THC Weekly News by Jessica LeRoux - September 10, ...
- Free marijuana makes debut at Civic Center Park
- THIS IS NOT ‘BLIGHT’—THIS IS NATURE
- Friends of Denver Parks Make a Big Impression at t...
- MAYOR MICHAEL B. HANCOCK IS COMING TO YOUR NEIGHB...
- Boasberg’s Policies: Inequity and Mediocrity (DPS...
- Tune in at 6:00 pm today. (Public Banking)
- Stop TPP
- THE DENVER HISTORY INDEX by Phil Goodstein
- THC WEEKLY NEWS - with Jessica LeRoux - September ...
- Proposed 5-story apartment building at 22nd and Ma...
- Re-branding of Colorado
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.