Wednesday, September 25, 2013
THIS MESSAGE WAS JUST RECEIVED LATE THIS AFTERNOON. WE SPENT THE DAY PLANNING OUR ANNOUNCEMENT FOR OUR GALA FUNDRAISER EVENT, AND COORDINATING WITH OTHER PUBLICATIONS. DIDN’T HAVE A CLUE THIS WAS COMING OUR WAY. OUR REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT HAS CHOSEN TO TAKE THE LOW ROAD AND KILL THE PRAIRIE DOGS.
From: HHST HHST <[email protected]>
Date: September 24, 2013, 3:50:46 PM MDT
Subject: Prairie Dog Relocation Sept. 25-Oct. 4th
Hello Hampden Heights Residents~
This is information I am passing on from DPS.
Denver Public Schools this week is posting public notice on the Hampden Heights site that black-tailed prairie dogs located on the site will be trapped, removed and donated to the Birds of Prey Foundation for the rehabilitation of raptors. This process is comparable to Denver’s prairie dog management guidelines. Trapping will occur between September 25 and October 4. For questions regarding this activity, please call Denver Public Schools at 720-423-3200.
Please do not reply to this email. If you have questions, please contact DPS at the above telephone number. Thank you
President-Friends of Denver Parks
at 5:57 AM
- Hentzell Natural Area - Trappers 0, prairie dogs 1...
- THC WEEKLY NEWS by Jessica LeRoux - September 30, ...
- Councilman Albus Brooks is where?
- Open Letter to Mayor Hancock re: Elyria, National ...
- Amal Kassir on Syria
- Clean Water - Hazardous Waste Sites
- DPS COMES TO KILL PRAIRIE DOGS
- THC WEEKLY NEWS by Jessica LeRoux - September 23, ...
- Denver School Board Candidate Forums
- Follow up on 22nd and Marion proposed zoning chang...
- THC WEEKLY NEWS by Jessica LeRoux - September 16, ...
- DENVER FLOOD SAFETY TIPS
- Best coverage of Colorado front range flooding (8:...
- Mother Nature comes to our aid at Hentzell Park
- Bagging Ecological Concern by Phil Goodstein - Sep...
- The Naysayer of the Month by Phil Goodstein - Sept...
- Fountain Miasma by Phil Goodstein - September, 201...
- The fight for our own bank continues
- THC Weekly News by Jessica LeRoux - September 10, ...
- Free marijuana makes debut at Civic Center Park
- THIS IS NOT ‘BLIGHT’—THIS IS NATURE
- Friends of Denver Parks Make a Big Impression at t...
- MAYOR MICHAEL B. HANCOCK IS COMING TO YOUR NEIGHB...
- Boasberg’s Policies: Inequity and Mediocrity (DPS...
- Tune in at 6:00 pm today. (Public Banking)
- Stop TPP
- THE DENVER HISTORY INDEX by Phil Goodstein
- THC WEEKLY NEWS - with Jessica LeRoux - September ...
- Proposed 5-story apartment building at 22nd and Ma...
- Re-branding of Colorado
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.