Thursday, August 8, 2013
From the Colorado Constitution:
Section 2. Establishment and maintenance of public schools. The general assembly shall, as soon as practicable, provide for the establishment and maintenance of a thorough and uniform system of free public schools throughout the state, wherein all residents of the state, between the ages of six and twenty-one years, may be educated gratuitously. One or more public schools shall be maintained in each school district within the state, at least three months in each year; any school district failing to have such school shall not be entitled to receive any portion of the school fund for that year.
I must be missing something. Has this been amended out of existence or what? If you know the answer, please comment.
at 5:17 PM
- Development at 22nd and Marion - meeting onsite to...
- Deserted garden in the food desert at Curtis and D...
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - August 26, 201...
- Intellectual Rape of Colorado Product developers f...
- Plastic bag tax - what are the facts?
- Colorado public bank amendment (2014), Title Board...
- What is the Office of the Independent Monitor?
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - August 20, 201...
- City Park West Neighborhood
- How is a “reusable” bag defined?
- Udall plays both sides of the fence
- Billy Whitfield and Wes McKinley at Merle's in Lit...
- Stop the Greed
- Udall excludes Piñon Canyon critics from closed-do...
- Where are the free schools for Colorado kids 18 - ...
- Earth Mountain Farm hippies annual festival near T...
- 2013 National Night Out Events (Tonight Aug.6, 201...
- Forest fires a result of cloud-seeding?
- Red Cross Training
- Denver Community Emergency Response Training (Denv...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.