Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Developer is going to need a zoning variance to build 5-story (70 ft high) on a 3-story lot. No affordable housing included. Note that the meeting is going to be held outdoors on the site, and that chairs will be provided.
Heads-up: the developer is represented by The Pachner Company. Here’s a quote from Marcus Pachner’s Linked-In page: Marcus Pachner is the President and founder of The Pachner Company. Marcus worked for Denver City Council for many years and has extensive connections to elected officials, appointees and staff at all levels of local government.
(Click to enlarge developer’s handout from the first meeting )
|On Marion looking south. Note crane at hospital redevelopment in background.|
|SE Corner of 22nd and Marion|
|Drawing taken from Zoning Code for illustrative purposes only.|
at 11:53 AM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- Development at 22nd and Marion - meeting onsite to...
- Deserted garden in the food desert at Curtis and D...
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - August 26, 201...
- Intellectual Rape of Colorado Product developers f...
- Plastic bag tax - what are the facts?
- Colorado public bank amendment (2014), Title Board...
- What is the Office of the Independent Monitor?
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - August 20, 201...
- City Park West Neighborhood
- How is a “reusable” bag defined?
- Udall plays both sides of the fence
- Billy Whitfield and Wes McKinley at Merle's in Lit...
- Stop the Greed
- Udall excludes Piñon Canyon critics from closed-do...
- Where are the free schools for Colorado kids 18 - ...
- Earth Mountain Farm hippies annual festival near T...
- 2013 National Night Out Events (Tonight Aug.6, 201...
- Forest fires a result of cloud-seeding?
- Red Cross Training
- Denver Community Emergency Response Training (Denv...
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.