Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Im forwarding you all the current rules as sent to me by Jordan Wellington so that you can participate in the public hearings regarding new recreational rules and the non-legislative non-statutory retroactive overlay of concepts from those rules onto Medical marijuana rules… hearings are at the state capitol
for Marijuana Enforcement Division Permanent Rulemaking
August 20 – 22, 2013
Supreme Court Chambers
200 East Colfax, 2nd Floor
Denver, CO 80202
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
– Meetings May Conclude Early if All Present Have Commented –
Please note that if you aren’t there at 9 they can cancel the meeting even if you are in the car on route from a remote rural location. THIS is what happened in 2011 when the rules for Medical came out… Make sure you arrive as early as you can and we shall try to keep bodies on the stand till you arrive.
Denver City council is also on a tear of ass fuckery and i feel that there are some forms of favoritism and blackmail built into the process but hey its all cool most of you readers have made up your minds that you will be “going recreational” without reading a single page of proposed regulations or attending a single meeting… good luck with that !
Please read please participate, don’t come crying to me if you don’t do it and don’t like results!
Begin forwarded message:
From: “Wellington – DOR, Jordan” <[email protected]>Subject: Revised Rules and Agenda for HearingsDate: August 19, 2013 3:37:53 PM MDTTo: Jordan Wellington – DOR <[email protected]>Bcc: [email protected]
Hi All,Attached, please find copies of the update rules draft and an agenda for the public hearings this week. Please let me know if you have any questions.Best,
Jordan WellingtonSenior Regulatory AnalystMarijuana Enforcement Division(303) 866-3789
And sales for the week!
all Mas Y Mas and triple crowns are $0.50 off if ordered by wednesday.
Save $0.25 on all Almond bros, rising suns, and Ladies in the sun�
Save $0.50 on up to 6 packs of bronco bites by using the secret code word “pandering”
Save $0.25 on all packs of nuts
I will be at the hearing tomorrow so I need you guys to help Sara by getting your orders turned in ASAP�
303 922 3661
at 2:12 PM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- Development at 22nd and Marion - meeting onsite to...
- Deserted garden in the food desert at Curtis and D...
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - August 26, 201...
- Intellectual Rape of Colorado Product developers f...
- Plastic bag tax - what are the facts?
- Colorado public bank amendment (2014), Title Board...
- What is the Office of the Independent Monitor?
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - August 20, 201...
- City Park West Neighborhood
- How is a “reusable” bag defined?
- Udall plays both sides of the fence
- Billy Whitfield and Wes McKinley at Merle's in Lit...
- Stop the Greed
- Udall excludes Piñon Canyon critics from closed-do...
- Where are the free schools for Colorado kids 18 - ...
- Earth Mountain Farm hippies annual festival near T...
- 2013 National Night Out Events (Tonight Aug.6, 201...
- Forest fires a result of cloud-seeding?
- Red Cross Training
- Denver Community Emergency Response Training (Denv...
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.