Wednesday, July 10, 2013
In the next few months, there will be a trial of the case involving the land swap deal which would trade Hampden Heights North Park for an office building downtown.
John Case, the attorney who represents Friends of Denver Parks pro bono, is trying to locate witnesses who have direct personal knowledge and specific memories of using the park for horseback riding, hay rides, walking, and recreation before December 31, 1955. These witnesses most likely will be 70 years of age or older.
We are also looking for witnesses with direct personal knowledge that prior to Dec 31, 1955 the city encouraged citizens to use the land for horseback riding, hay rides, walking, and recreation.
Any persons with knowledge of such witnesses please email John Case at[email protected] with a copy to [email protected]. You can call John on his cell at 303-667-7407.
BENSON & CASE, LLP
1660 S. Albion Street, Suite 1100, Denver, Colorado 80222
Phone|303-757-8300 Fax|303-753-0444 Web| www.bensoncase.com
at 5:51 PM
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - July 28, 2013
- Colorado public bank amendment (2014) revised
- From Mayor Hancock
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - July 22, 2013
- YET ANOTHER TAX PROPOSAL?
- Yipping and howling, Hentzell coyotes join the fra...
- Confronting the Minotaur - Reflections on the Hent...
- MY OWN "MAKE MY DAY" EXPERIENCE
- Hentzell Park: City's rejection of petition spurs ...
- City Park West Meeting Reminder
- Trayvon Martin Rally at Denver's MLK Circle in Cit...
- Block-by-Block Trash Pickup
- DENVER POLICE AND FIRE SCANNER
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - July 15, 2013
- TODAY: TRAYVON MARTIN VERDICT PROTEST AT CITY PARK...
- Walkabout - Museum expansion at City Park - July 1...
- Good-bye to City Park in Denver
- On a Clear Day You Can See Hentzell Is a Park
- Walkabout - Black Arts Festival - July 13, 2013
- From Toxic "Dew of Death" to Wildlife Refuge
- Friends of Denver Parks Needs Your Help
- City Park West Neighborhood Survey (and upcoming m...
- Denver City Council gets greedy, discusses imposin...
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - July 8, 2013
- Whole Foods Union-Busting - Phil Goodstein - Naysa...
- Denver Citizens say " Put it On the Ballot"
- The Contempt of the Rulers - Phil Goodstein - The ...
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - July 1, 2013
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.