Friday, June 28, 2013
A Denver judge on Friday denied an injunction that would have stopped a land swap between the city and county of Denver and Denver Public Schools.
A group fighting to overturn the swap filed suit in district court to stop the pending transaction.
The Friends of Denver Parks nonprofit is trying to halt the swap of nearly 11 acres of vacant city land in southeast Denver that would become the site of a new school.
at 11:22 AM
- The subversion of democracy
- Judge rules against park advocates, refuses to sto...
- Nightmare on Greed Street
- The Friends of Denver Parks denied injunction to s...
- MORE CARCINOGENIC TOXINS ADDED TO PURPLE PIPE WATE...
- Central Denver Recreation Center Public Meeting
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 24, 2013
- The City Park West Neighborhood Association is up ...
- THE MONEY ZONE
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 16, 2013
- Latest news on Hentzell Park hearing - June 14, 20...
- Latest update from Friends of Denver Parks re: Hen...
- AN OBSCENE DEBATE from The Naysayer by Phil Goodst...
- Walkabout at the East High farmers market - June 9...
- No Kill Day is today - City Park Meadows - 3:00 to...
- Denver's Annual Gay Pride Parade - June 16
- Free lunch sites for kids this summer
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 10, 2013
- INC agrees to join Hentzell Park Lawsuit
- Imprisoned by Profit – Taking Action against For-P...
- Keeping an Old House Cool
- Fracking gets real...
- DENVER'S CITY COUNCIL ROLLS ON TOWARD A64 MARIJUAN...
- Denver Parks not so great after all
- Draft Text of Retail Marijuana Local Licensing Ord...
- Haboob (Dust Storm) east of Manzanola, Colorado
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 1, 2013
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.