Thursday, June 13, 2013
Dashing off for the Hearing this morning 11AM, City and County building, room 376 Judge Stern. We packed the courtroom yesterday, and hoping folks with come again for the hearing today.
Also we have been told that the final decision will be June 28, as the Judge wants to study the case.
In the meantime, we need to slog those petitions as we won’t know his decision. If everyone who currently has a petition gets them filled then we will have the number that we need.
Mary Ewing is the organizer for those folks who don’t want to petition alone. Please call her and she will pair you up with someone.
We have two events so far this weekend that will be good opportunities for getting signatures.
We have a Friends of Denver Parks booth at Gay Pride Festival for Saturday and Sunday. Also City Park has a Jazz in the Park event, Sunday evening
that proved very fruitful last Sunday evening for me. 150 signatures in 2 hours.
We will try to keep our website updated with the latest information www.friendsofdenverparks.org. LIKE our facebook page while you are there so we can get the word out.
Friends of Denver Parks
at 10:04 AM
- The subversion of democracy
- Judge rules against park advocates, refuses to sto...
- Nightmare on Greed Street
- The Friends of Denver Parks denied injunction to s...
- MORE CARCINOGENIC TOXINS ADDED TO PURPLE PIPE WATE...
- Central Denver Recreation Center Public Meeting
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 24, 2013
- The City Park West Neighborhood Association is up ...
- THE MONEY ZONE
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 16, 2013
- Latest news on Hentzell Park hearing - June 14, 20...
- Latest update from Friends of Denver Parks re: Hen...
- AN OBSCENE DEBATE from The Naysayer by Phil Goodst...
- Walkabout at the East High farmers market - June 9...
- No Kill Day is today - City Park Meadows - 3:00 to...
- Denver's Annual Gay Pride Parade - June 16
- Free lunch sites for kids this summer
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 10, 2013
- INC agrees to join Hentzell Park Lawsuit
- Imprisoned by Profit – Taking Action against For-P...
- Keeping an Old House Cool
- Fracking gets real...
- DENVER'S CITY COUNCIL ROLLS ON TOWARD A64 MARIJUAN...
- Denver Parks not so great after all
- Draft Text of Retail Marijuana Local Licensing Ord...
- Haboob (Dust Storm) east of Manzanola, Colorado
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 1, 2013
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.