Friday, June 7, 2013
CPC is partnering with Colorado WINS and several other community groups to unite against for-profit prisons. We will co-host an action at 12:30 p.m. just before the Prison Utilization Study is presented to the Joint Budget Committee members at 1:30 p.m. We’ll have signs, chants and speakers. Come help us speak out against corporations making money off of locking up our families!
Date: Thursday, June 20th, 12:30 pm
Location: West Steps of the Colorado State Capitol
at 10:28 AM
- The subversion of democracy
- Judge rules against park advocates, refuses to sto...
- Nightmare on Greed Street
- The Friends of Denver Parks denied injunction to s...
- MORE CARCINOGENIC TOXINS ADDED TO PURPLE PIPE WATE...
- Central Denver Recreation Center Public Meeting
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 24, 2013
- The City Park West Neighborhood Association is up ...
- THE MONEY ZONE
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 16, 2013
- Latest news on Hentzell Park hearing - June 14, 20...
- Latest update from Friends of Denver Parks re: Hen...
- AN OBSCENE DEBATE from The Naysayer by Phil Goodst...
- Walkabout at the East High farmers market - June 9...
- No Kill Day is today - City Park Meadows - 3:00 to...
- Denver's Annual Gay Pride Parade - June 16
- Free lunch sites for kids this summer
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 10, 2013
- INC agrees to join Hentzell Park Lawsuit
- Imprisoned by Profit – Taking Action against For-P...
- Keeping an Old House Cool
- Fracking gets real...
- DENVER'S CITY COUNCIL ROLLS ON TOWARD A64 MARIJUAN...
- Denver Parks not so great after all
- Draft Text of Retail Marijuana Local Licensing Ord...
- Haboob (Dust Storm) east of Manzanola, Colorado
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 1, 2013
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.