Friday, June 7, 2013
The stakes are high, and it’s time to have a serious conversation about Hydraulic Fracturing. We’ll do just that at our June 14 meeting.
Our speakers will be Matt Lepore , Director of Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission and Matt Sura from Landowner’s Alliance of Northeastern Douglass County (L.A.N.D.) and an attorney specializing in the representation of land owners, mineral owners, and local governments in their negotiations and legal disputes with the oil and gas industry. Join us and get real about fracking.
Location: Le Grand Bistro, 1512 Curtis Street, downtown Denver
Date: Friday, June 14, 2013
Time: 6:45 A.M. breakfast; program begins at 7:00 A.M. and ends at 8:00 A.M.
Cost: Buffet breakfast is $17 with reservations (please honor your RSVP; we barely break even)
RSVP: 303-861-8050 or [email protected] by noon on Wednesday, June 12
The public is invited. Bring a friend!
at 10:19 AM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) Editor@DenverDirect.tv
- The subversion of democracy
- Judge rules against park advocates, refuses to sto...
- Nightmare on Greed Street
- The Friends of Denver Parks denied injunction to s...
- MORE CARCINOGENIC TOXINS ADDED TO PURPLE PIPE WATE...
- Central Denver Recreation Center Public Meeting
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 24, 2013
- The City Park West Neighborhood Association is up ...
- THE MONEY ZONE
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 16, 2013
- Latest news on Hentzell Park hearing - June 14, 20...
- Latest update from Friends of Denver Parks re: Hen...
- AN OBSCENE DEBATE from The Naysayer by Phil Goodst...
- Walkabout at the East High farmers market - June 9...
- No Kill Day is today - City Park Meadows - 3:00 to...
- Denver's Annual Gay Pride Parade - June 16
- Free lunch sites for kids this summer
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 10, 2013
- INC agrees to join Hentzell Park Lawsuit
- Imprisoned by Profit – Taking Action against For-P...
- Keeping an Old House Cool
- Fracking gets real...
- DENVER'S CITY COUNCIL ROLLS ON TOWARD A64 MARIJUAN...
- Denver Parks not so great after all
- Draft Text of Retail Marijuana Local Licensing Ord...
- Haboob (Dust Storm) east of Manzanola, Colorado
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 1, 2013
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.