Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Sensible Colorado and the United Food & Commercial Worker’s Union Local 7 Team Up for a Public Education Event
FORT COLLINS — Interested community members and prospective marijuana business owners from around the state will gather at the Council Tree Library in Fort Collins this Wednesday evening, May 22, for a public seminar on the legal and business aspects of Colorado’s new marijuana laws. This training will provide an in-depth explanation of Colorado’s recently passed marijuana laws — including Amendment 64, the new “adult use” implementation laws, as well as a special focus on Question 301, the local medical marijuana law recently passed in Fort Collins.
Expert speakers include the authors of Amendment 64 and Question 301– along with allies from the labor movement — who will explain rights and opportunities created by these new laws.
“Colorado voters and the state legislature recently endorsed a number of complex and important marijuana laws,” said Brian Vicente, director of the non-profit Sensible Colorado and co-author of Amendment 64 and Question 301. “This training will answer ‘frequently asked questions’ about these new laws for medical patients, business owners, and interested community members.”
What: “Free Training on Colorado’s New Marijuana Laws”
When: Wednesday, May 22 from 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Where: Council Tree Library, 2733 Council Tree Ave., Ft. Collins, CO 80525 — Community Rm C
What Else: Training open to patients, business owners and other supporters of sensible marijuana laws.
at 1:14 PM
- Bicycle accident leaves videographer in coma
- SAVE HENTZELL PARK
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - May 27, 2013
- Rally, march, flash mob this Sunday, May 26th
- HEADS UP: from Jessica LeRoux
- Block Party this Sunday
- Denver Day of Rock
- Landmark Training on Colorado's New Marijuana Laws...
- HANDS ON HEMP - HEMP HISTORY WEEK KICK-OFF!!
- Mayor Hancock's latest opinion on pot
- Live streaming of A64 Business Symposium right now...
- Right-click and print out - take to grocery store ...
- House renews ban on Piñon Canyon expansion
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - May 13, 2013
- Colfax Marathon 2013 Traffic and Road Closure Inf...
- Pot Law Postmortem
- Free Youth Fishing Fest on the Canyon Lakes Ranger...
- Second Annual Safety Expo - Saturday May 18th
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - May 10, 2013
- Community Garden Day this Saturday, May 11
- Colorado Senate going crazy adding amendments to H...
- I call bullshit on Channel 31 pot-burglary hype
- Is The Denver Post website infected this morning?
- Where can I buy Twirling Hippy Confections?
- More things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - May 3, 2013
- "I am the Revolution" the latest slam poetry from ...
- .HB13-1317 - Senator Jahn - Implement Amendment 64...
- REAL TIME: CALIFORNIA WILDFIRE NEARS RESIDENTIAL A...
- OLD GLOBEVILLE DAYS
- Colorado Boulevard Healthcare District meets today...
- HANCOCK IN THE WILD
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.