Thursday, May 23, 2013
5/23/13 is the 1st day of Colorado’s annual “Heat is On” campaign…
Law Enforcement’s push to generate DUIs, also known as the “100 days of Summer”…
This year there will be increased emphasis on THC enforcement. While I know responsible patients like you would never drive while you might be impaired, you are at risk of a false science based per se nanogram conviction now thanks to new DUID laws…
RIGHT NOW is the time to make sure your lights are working properly, your tags are up to date, and your windshield provides clear visibility.
WEAR YOUR SEATBELT, they are speciﬁcally targeting unbuckled drivers.
Carry your cannabis in a scent proof container away from the driver’s reach, and DO NOT smoke while in your vehicle even if you are at your stopping point…
Do not consent to showing any officer your Tongue! This is a new non-science based method of entrapment, there is NO science on a green or grey ﬁlm from using cannabis, this is a way for the officer to generate probable cause to stick you with a needle.
Please pass this info on to any patient you speak or toke with!
Please be safe instead of becoming a statistic!
This public civil rights concern brought to your attention by Twirling Hippy Confections www.twirlinghippy.com
at 10:19 PM
- Bicycle accident leaves videographer in coma
- SAVE HENTZELL PARK
- ALL THINGS MJ with Jessica LeRoux - May 27, 2013
- Rally, march, flash mob this Sunday, May 26th
- HEADS UP: from Jessica LeRoux
- Block Party this Sunday
- Denver Day of Rock
- Landmark Training on Colorado's New Marijuana Laws...
- HANDS ON HEMP - HEMP HISTORY WEEK KICK-OFF!!
- Mayor Hancock's latest opinion on pot
- Live streaming of A64 Business Symposium right now...
- Right-click and print out - take to grocery store ...
- House renews ban on Piñon Canyon expansion
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - May 13, 2013
- Colfax Marathon 2013 Traffic and Road Closure Inf...
- Pot Law Postmortem
- Free Youth Fishing Fest on the Canyon Lakes Ranger...
- Second Annual Safety Expo - Saturday May 18th
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - May 10, 2013
- Community Garden Day this Saturday, May 11
- Colorado Senate going crazy adding amendments to H...
- I call bullshit on Channel 31 pot-burglary hype
- Is The Denver Post website infected this morning?
- Where can I buy Twirling Hippy Confections?
- More things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - May 3, 2013
- "I am the Revolution" the latest slam poetry from ...
- .HB13-1317 - Senator Jahn - Implement Amendment 64...
- REAL TIME: CALIFORNIA WILDFIRE NEARS RESIDENTIAL A...
- OLD GLOBEVILLE DAYS
- Colorado Boulevard Healthcare District meets today...
- HANCOCK IN THE WILD
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.