Monday, April 15, 2013
Now please celebrate in a limo, a taxi, a bus or on foot!
On monday April 22nd the Colorado Senate Judiciary Committee will be meeting to discuss proposed bill HB13-1114 the “THC DUID” bill. The timing is not lacking in irony. Whether you are a long time resident or a visitor to Colorado during this awesome and exciting week, please please please be responsible if you choose to drive. We anticipate increased stops of motorists for minor infractions such as headlights and windshield cracks during the entire “holiday weekend”. Please make sure your entire vehicle is in proper working order, from bumper to bumper and most importantly do not smoke while behind the wheel. The last thing we need is for law enforcement to walk into the hearing monday with a stack of alleged THC impairment encounters from the 4/20 weekend. Please do not engage in any behavior to contribute statistics to justify a knee jerk reaction to A-64 at the capitol on Monday morning.
Here’s hoping you have a fantastic 4/20 in Colorado. Please do your part to set a shining example of what is possible if adults are given the right to responsible use of Cannabis.
at 8:00 PM
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - April 29, 2013...
- Catch up with movement to create a public bank for...
- Playground project turns into City Park redo.
- Kea's Kwips: "What? It was here when I came in."
- The Naysayer by Phil Goodstein - May, 2013
- Colorado Mandatory Reporting Requirements Regardin...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - April 23, 2013...
- Senator Pat Steadman invites everyone to a town ha...
- DPS and Hentzell Park
- Westword has the best slide shows ever
- A Drought Update for Denver Water Customers
- Denver Post BigPix produces interesting closeups
- Walkabout at the Capitol for the annual Cowboy BBQ...
- Its Colorado's 1st legal 4/20 - from Jessica LeRou...
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE AT THE DENVER DEMS SPAGHETTI DI...
- Archdiocese Breaks Vow with Denver Dems
- NOT EXACTLY WHAT THE VOTERS HAD IN MIND
- FREE THE POT PRISONERS
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - April 7, 2013 ...
- BENNET'S BOND BOONDOGGLE BITES BACK
- CAMPING BAN PROVES COUNTERPRODUCTIVE AND CRUEL
- Real-time audio of Joint Select Committee on the I...
- DPS answers to Ortega's questions re Hentzell Park...
- Denver City Council's "disgraceful vote" on Hentze...
- Felice to City Council: Write a better story.
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.