Monday, March 4, 2013
The Vern Wagner Saga – A modern-day Western of one man against the State of Colorado and the Park County Sheriffs
|Vern Wagner stands trial once again in Fairplay, Colorado.
“The word “quit” is not in my vocabulary” he told us.
The Flume, Fairplay’s newspaper, has followed the story faithfully with over 20 articles. Search on their site for many of the dumbfounding details.
|Bobbi Priestly, Park County Animal Control Officer,
played a major role in this and other cases against Wagner
not a bad cattleman but a carefully crafted plan on grabbing his land and
leases. Land is a very big commodity.
criminally negligent – at 80 years
old/young – they will. The appellate courts have already been shocked by the
Constitutional infringements and illegal actions of the Court and the Sheriff’s
Office against Vern Wagner.
throughout the country. Our friend Vern Wagner will end up a hero…and all
those who connived against him will be clearly known. If they don’t want their
kids or grandkids to be ridiculed one day, they might think twice about their
false testimony and secret deals.”
Plan, pg 4
is susceptible to winter storms of disaster proportions. Many of our winter
storms have the capacity to cripple roadways, hamper snow removal efforts,
overwhelm utilities and transportation, and effect local businesses and
declarations due to blizzard conditions, including the South Park Drift
incident that required regional and state assistance to rescue stranded
citizens. Due to the rural nature of
stranded in vehicles or in their homes after a large storm. Emergency Services
efforts to reach those people in an emergency could be delayed due to road
conditions or hazards, leaving many citizens without aid for prolonged periods.
Power outages are a common result of
winter storms in
especially during the spring calving season. Winter storms can also damage
agricultural crops dependent upon the time of the year.
Letter from John Salazar, Commissioner of Agriculture, CDA to Hon. Thom LeDoux, 11th Judicial District –
at 4:17 PM
- Leading the way
- Former Councilwoman Donohue's open letter to curre...
- INC asks for Denver Parks and Rec for clarificatio...
- The Vern Wagner Saga: Sentencing Hearing - March 2...
- City Park Super Playground Meeting notes
- Your legislators at work on A64 - listen in now (1...
- Inside Deal
- Denver Police Survey
- Community Town Hall on The School Finance Act
- No More TCAP - Student protest - March 14, 2013
- Do you live in Stapleton?
- FORCED SEXUAL ASSAULT AT 13TH & EMERSON
- Denver Councilwoman Kniech on Hentzell Vote
- Complaint filed against Denver School Board
- Student Walkout Tomorrow
- Update on All Things A64 by Jessica LeRoux - March...
- Big News! $447,000 for Globeville, Elyria and Swan...
- DENVER PUBLIC SCHOOLS Interdepartmental Communicat...
- All Things A64 with Jessica LeRoux - March 11, 201...
- Don't Frack My Mother
- REPORT FROM THE STREETS
- Senior Day at the Capitol
- REASONS FOR HENTZELL PARK LAND GIVE-AWAY ARE INVAL...
- Ethics panel sees conflict of interest in parks bo...
- The Vern Wagner Saga - A modern-day Western of one...
- All Things A64 with Jessica LeRoux - March 4, 2013...
- Town Hall - Fracking - March 13
- Visual record of demonstration against police brut...
- Short journey through toxic air in Denver today
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.