Saturday, November 23, 2013
|Large polyethylene tubes will be ideal for homeless to sleep in (and will add the element of surprise for the children!)|
|Ideal for homeless to bathe in – plus predators can lurk nearby.|
|Blends in with the park’s natural beauty.|
Alice Kelly was on the City Park Alliance Board for 10 years, leaving in 2008/9. She had not heard of the Justin Redd Playground expansion, but said that the Mile High Loop path was originally a running trail around the park that the Board had raised money for and funded, but never truly was finished and hasn’t been maintained. Since then the footprint of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science has increased significantly, and cut off parts of the trail. Does this same fate lie in store for The Loop??
|Remember the aborted City Park Music Festival a few years back? This will provide a permanent venue and be rented to bring in extra revenue.|
at 6:52 PM
- NEWS MEDIA NEGLIGENT, PUBLIC UNINFORMED ABOUT TREA...
- THE SHRINKING OF PUBLIC OPEN SPACE
- WE WAS "ROBB"ED
- THC NEWSLETTER UPDATE from JESSICA LEROUX - Novemb...
- THE MYTH OF PUBLIC INPUT: ONE HOUR COURTESY PUBLIC...
- GOOSE POOP IN THE LOOP? Bright blue plastic tubing...
- Twenty story buildings - Sloans Lake
- Bad Breaking News
- STOP THE UGLY!
- THE SUNSHINE FOOD PROJECT - IN OUR 'HOOD
- Don't forget - Large Item Pickup is only once ever...
- MORE LOOPY CITY PARK PLAN
- In memory of Edward F. Trumbule - born Nov. 13, 19...
- LOOPY HANCOCK PLAN FOR CITY PARK
- THC NEWSLETTER by Jessica LeRoux - November 11, 20...
- Congressional oversight of foreign trade is essent...
- DMV NEWS
- CLASS: GROWING MEDICINE UNDER ANY CONDITIONS
- WE ARE DENVER
- FORMER CITY OFFICIAL FILES ETHICS CHARGE AGAINST P...
- PERLMUTTER ON TPP
- Denver International Airport Opens 10 Electric Veh...
- MILLION MASK MARCH - November 5, 2013
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.