Friday, September 21, 2012
The Denver school system, for instance, got clobbered when it opted for an exotic swap deal pushed by J.P. Morgan Chase (the same villain in Jefferson County, incidentally) and then-school superintendent/future U.S. Senator Michael Bennet, that ended up costing the school system tens of millions of dollars. As was the case in Jefferson County, the only way out of the deal involved a massive termination fee that might have been even more destructive than the deal itself.
Read entire Rolling Stone article here.
at 8:05 AM
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - Sept. 30, 201...
- 'ELEPHANT' TO BE CHAINED TO GROUND AS RINGLING BRI...
- Denver's Rock 'n' Roll Marathon - Sept 22, 2012
- Fair Food and Farmworker Justice at Chipotle Festi...
- October Naysayer by Phil Goodstein
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - Sept. 24, 201...
- Rock 'n' Roll Marathon today, Sat., 9-22-12
- Breaking news on proposed Walmart at 9th and Color...
- The Fix is In
- The Legacy of Michael Bennet, our Senator
- Gov. Hickenlooper Longmont visit draws oil, gas pr...
- Aurora Schools Tax Hike - Because they are entitle...
- The “bad for children” argument against legalizing...
- Ballot Issues Forum September 24
- Urban Drool
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - Sept. 17, 201...
- "We are unstoppable, another world is possible"
- Live Stream from NYC
- Denver City Councilwoman Faatz does a survey of he...
- Benefit for the Whiteclay Legal Support Fund
- Tell Gov Hickenlooper not to sue Longmont for prot...
- 2012 Ballot Issues
- Editorial: Why Denver Citizens Groups Always Seem ...
- Farmworkers protest Denver Chipotle festival
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - Sept 9, 2012
- Walmart Rolls Over Neighborhood Groups
- Last Minute News
- Time for Urbanites to Weigh in on Chatfield
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - Sept. 3, 2012...
- The Walmart Debate Comes to INC
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.