Thursday, August 23, 2012
Opinion by Gerald Trumbule
|…so we drove to Mt. Evans for a day trip above 14,000 ft (no drugs involved).|
|The mountain goats were very accommodating..|
|the mountain sheep a little less so.|
|We found a little picnic spot off of CO 103, and although it was raining hard, we had a nice lunch in our van.|
Living in Denver, it’s very easy to forget where you are on the planet, and a trip like this, with the scent of the pine forest in the rain, can bring you back to your center. Highly recommended.
at 7:24 AM
- Moving Sale at Office Depot on Colfax at Pearl
- Side trip to Heeney, Colorado
- VOTE NO ON 2A (and keep your money)
- Occupy Sniagrab
- Attention All Colorado Voters
- Denver Rules Governing Political Signs
- Live Streaming from Tampa with Tim Pool
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - Aug. 27, 2012...
- The Third Presidential Candidate
- Early live streaming of Republican National Conven...
- The Naysayer by Phil Goodstein - September 2012
- USA Pro Cycling Challenge Road Closures
- CRIME ALERT
- Yesterday I wanted to get as high as possible...
- News from StopWalmartColorado, Congress Park
- Walkabout - Aug 16, 2012
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - Aug. 13, 2012...
- Viva Streets - 23rd Ave - Park Hill, Denver, Color...
- Irony Run Amok in Fairplay, Colorado
- Obama - Live stream from Pueblo now
- Real-time Police Scanner
President Obama at Auraria Campus, Denver, CO, A...
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - August 4, 201...
- Local local news - Free Food on the Street
- Don't blame it on Bruce
- Squandering opportunity in North Denver
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.