Thursday, June 14, 2012
Going back to Feb. 28, 1985, Adrienne is talking about Friendly Hills, a Denver suburb, and the rash of children (17) dying of cancer, including, neuroblastoma, a type of brain tumor usually found in children.
On Oct. 20, 2007, in the first 25 sec. of this video, she references her 23-year battle against water pollution in the Chatfield Reservoir since the Friendly Hills episode.
Records show that NDMA, a potent carcinogen, leeches into the Chatfield Reservor from the old Martin Marietta/Lockheed-Martin site. Here’s what took place at a meeting of the Lockheed Martin / USAF Restoration Advisory Board back in Nov 7, 2007. Note that the Denver Water representative admits that the NDMA discharge from the Lockheed Martin/USAF site “impacts” the Chatfield Reservoir (but falsely claims that Chatfield water is used for drinking water only in “emergency” situations).
In this clip, Dave Walker of CDPHE, admits that NDMA has been leeching down gradient into the Chatfield Reservoir, and has been for decades.
Now, 28 years later, we are invited to make yet another public comment:
(Note: I uploaded this document here, so you won’t have to download all 544 pages of the pdf. A search of this document finds no reference to NDMA)
The comment period will be open from June 8, 2012 to August 7, 2012.
The Corps has scheduled public involvement meetings from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the following locations:
at 11:12 AM
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 30, 2012...
- Should be this way all the time
- Slam Poetry
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 24, 2012...
- Stop the Army from turning SE Colorado into their ...
- Colorado 2012 potential upcoming ballot issues
- All things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - 6/16/2012
- Chatfield Reservoir expansion with another "public...
- Kristen Iverson's book “Full Body Burden, Growing ...
- Denver - DREAM Act - Sit-in at Obama headquarters
- Denver Occupy Livestream at Obama Headquarters - n...
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux
- All things MMJ
- Enforcement of Off Leash Dogs in Denver Parks
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.